IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE
At Pro Sports we are here to help you with your urgent orthopedic needs during this critical time. Pro Sports offices are currently OPEN for appointments and office procedures. We are also offering Telemedicine visits for new and existing patients. As always the safety and well-being of our patients and community members is our highest priority and we are committed to providing access to quality care. Please contact our office to inquire about scheduling an appointment or you may request one here
We want our employees and patients to feel safe while visiting our offices and will continue to closely follow and adhere to CDC and Massachusetts DPH guidelines. Here is what we are doing to keep you safe:
- We are proud to offer Telemedicine visits for new and existing patients as our specialists can help with a variety of problems through this platform. Please contact our office to inquire about scheduling a Telemedicine visit or you may request an appointment here.
- We are asking all staff, clinicians & patients to remain home if they are sick.
- Pro Sports employees must attest to their wellness every day before the start of their shift.
- We are requiring all patents and visitors to call ahead from the parking lot before entering our offices for their scheduled appointments so we may triage them for any signs and symptoms of illness before entry.
- We are restricting all visitors – unless pre-approved by each patient’s care team under extenuating circumstances. One essential escort per patient is allowed. Escorts will be actively screened and permitted IF:
- They do not have any cold or flu like symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing OR in the last 14 days have traveled to a COVID-19 high-risk area or been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- All patients and patient escorts will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the office.*
- All patients and patient escorts will be required to adhere to social distancing and remain 6 feet apart. Reminders will be posted throughout the waiting room areas.
- All patient and patient escorts will be required to have their temperature taken upon entry. Anyone with a fever 100.0 or higher will be sent home.
- All clinical staff are required to wear gloves & masks and admin staff are required to wear masks at all times.*
- We are utilizing Plexiglas shields as well as physical barriers at reception areas to promote social distancing.
- Increased cleaning & sanitizing procedures.
- We are extending select clinic hours to enable ample time between appointments to promote social distancing as well as ensure thorough cleaning of exam rooms & equipment between patients.
We appreciate your patience with these new changes that will allow us to continue to safely serve our patients and community during this difficult time.
*except where doing so would inhibit the individual’s health or where the individual is under 2 years old