The orthopedic specialists at Pro Sports Orthopedics are committed to getting Boston-area workers back on the job as quickly and safely as possible. We offer prompt appointments and timely access to care.
What is Workers’ Compensation?
Workers’ Compensation is an insurance program designed to care for employees who were injured while on the job, or who acquired a disability as a result of job-related activities. In Massachusetts, the Department of Industrial Accidents (DIA) overseas the Workers’ Compensation system.
What We Offer
The Workers’ Compensation program at Pro Sports Orthopedics is dedicated to evaluating and treating work-related injuries and conditions by providing the highest level of care and expertise in a timely and efficient manner.
Our Workers’ Compensation services include:
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries
- Same-day appointments when necessary
- Timely response to referring physicians
- Chart notes faxed to case manager within the same day or next business day of employee’s visit
- Access to our workers’ comp coordinator
- Onsite physical therapy (Brighton/Waltham)
Schedule an Appointment
If you or a loved one has been injured at work, contact Pro Sports Orthopedics today. While our physicians treat your physical needs, the expert staff at Pro Sports Orthopedics will facilitate appointments, work status, and doctor communication. Let us help you get the high-quality care you deserve. Contact Mary Truesdale, our Workers’ Compensation coordinator, with any questions. You can also call our office directly at: